- [Forthcoming] “Anton LaVey’s Interview in Jack Fritscher’s Popular Witchcraft .” In Oxford Reader on Modern Religious Satanism. Edited by Per Faxneld and Johan Nilsson. Oxford: OUP.
- [Forthcoming] “The Book of Coming Forth by Night and The Temple of Set.” In Oxford Reader on Modern Religious Satanism. Edited by Per Faxneld and Johan Nilsson. Oxford: OUP.
- [Forthcoming] “Satanic Total Environments: Playing with Art and Artifice,” La Rosa di Paracelso. Special issue: Diabolus in singulis est: The Devil, Satan and Lucifer, edited by Michele Olzi, Christian Giudice, and Roberto Revello. OJS || ISSN: 2532-2028.
- 2016. Reprint. “Blood, Sweat, and Urine: The Scent of Feminine Fluids in Anton LaVey’s The Satanic Witch.” In The Bloomsbury Reader in Religion, Sexuality and Gender. Edited by Donald L. Boisvert and Carly Daniel-Hughes. Bloomsbury Academic.
- 2016. Co-authored with Jesper Aagaard Petersen. “Modern Religious Satanism: A Negotiation of Tensions.” In Oxford Handbook on New Religious Movements, Vol. II. Edited by James R. Lewis and Inga Bårdsen Tøllefsen. Oxford: OUP.
- 2013. “Blood, Sweat, and Urine: The Scent of Feminine Fluids in Anton LaVey’s The Satanic Witch,” International Journal for the Study of New Religions, 4.2: 177-199.
- 2012. Satanists and Scholars: A Historiographic Overview and Critique of Scholarship on Religious Satanism, Master’s Thesis, Supervised by Donald L. Boisvert. Dept. of Religion, Concordia University.
- “Death and Dying in the Satanic Worldview,” Journal of Religion and Culture, 22.1: 33-53.
- [Forthcoming] Review of Per Faxneld. 2016. Satanic Feminism: Lucifer as Liberator of Women in Nineteenth-Century Culture. In Alternative Spirituality and Religion Review.
- 2016. Review of: Asbjørn Dyrendal, James R. Lewis, and Jesper Aa. Petersen. 2016. The Invention of Satanism. New York: OUP. In Correspondences, 4: 152-154.
- 2016. Review of: Reuben van Luijk. 2016. Children of Lucifer: the Origins of Modern Religious Satanism. New York: OUP. In American Academy of Religion: Reading Religion. http://readingreligion.org/books/children-lucifer